Pro-Ed Sportz Benefits to Schools
- The children are in a different environment where physical fitness, fun and teamwork are important.
- We develop good sportsmanship and co-operation.
- We help to reduce obesity in children, which is on the rise and causes serious problems.
- Physical education develops motor skills, mental alertness, improves concentration and attention span and even improves classroom behaviour.
- We allow children who don’t excel academically but are good athletically to shine in front of their peers and thus builds self-esteem and enjoyment at coming to school.
- The children’s progress is tracked and feedback is given on a regular basis to the class teachers.
- Reports are done by our staff twice a year.
- All of the equipment is provided by us.
- All of the coaches are trained and monitored by head office to ensure an excellent standard is maintained throughout.
- If a coach is absent, a substitute will be provided by our company.
- To develop a range of activity sequences, organise equipment and implement a lesson which is beneficial to the children’s needs.
- To apply simple rules during the physical education lessons.
- To develop an ability within the children to remember, adapt and apply knowledge and practical skills in a variety of movement-based activities.
- To promote positive attitudes towards health, hygiene and fitness.
- To foster an appreciation of safe practice.
- To develop motor skills through a range of relevant movement based activities.
- To develop a sense of fair play and sportsmanship.
- To develop effective co-operation.
- To foster an enjoyment and positive attitude towards physical education.
- Children will participate in a range of sports and movement activities in order to develop personal physical skills.
- Children will be made aware of the capabilities of their own bodies and their immediate environment.
- Children will be given the opportunity to develop their imagination and co-operation to achieve shared goals (teamwork).
- Children will be given the opportunity to develop personal characteristics like initiative, self-reliance, and self-discipline.
- Children will be able to enjoy physical education while being stimulated and challenged.
- Children will be able to develop areas of activity of their choice.
- To prepare children physically and mentally for when they enter the higher grades at school.